A transformer is an electrical device that transforms the voltage of the current without changing the frequency. This is achieved by the two sets of coils. The primary winding is the coil that brings in electricity and the secondary winding is the one that brings the output out.
A single-Phase transformer comprises of essential and auxiliary winding. The center of the transformer is made of thin sheets (called laminations) of high review of silicon. These laminations are given within the transformer to decrease eddy-current misfortune, and the silicon steel decreases hysteresis loss. The laminations display within the transformer are protects from one another by warm safe finish coating. L – Type and E- type laminations are utilized for developments. Constant Power Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of Single Phase variac Tranformer.
- Non-urban areas where electrical demand is lower.
- Commercial and residential lighting and heating equipment.
- Step-down localized power distribution.
- Step-up power in home inverters.
- Television sets to regulate voltage.
- Low voltage electronic devices.