Dimmerstat is controlling device used in electrical circuits. Generally they are resistance coil/induction coil serve as like as a potentiometer/autotransformer does. Dimmerstat is used to adjust the output potential/voltage to an electrical circuits.
Three phase Dimmerstat are usually ganged assemblies of 3 coils and available in all types; P.F.T. Higher rating Dimmerstat (above 200 Amps) use 2 or more coils in parallel with current balancing arrangements. Motorised Dimmerstat uses 240V A C Step – Syn Motor having 60 rpm speed at 50Hz with proper gearing higher torque at lower speed can be achieved. Standard gear ratios used provide sweep time of 8, 15, 30 45, 60, 120 secs.
We are the leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Servo Voltage Stabilizer, Dimmer Stat in Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda, Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Vapi, Daman, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Dahej, Hazira, Surendranagar, Limdi, botad, Diu, Navsari, Gujarat.
- Auditorium, Hotels, Conference Halls, Exhibitions, Laboratories etc.,
- AC Voltage Stabilizers, Rectifiers, Battery Chargers.
- Temperature control of Ovens, Furnaces.
- Testing of Instruments, Relays, and Circuit Breakers etc.
- Welding, Electro-plating, Anodizing etc.
- Colleges & Universities.